Accessing your AaR (academic advising Report)
1. Click on Self Service.
2. Click on Student Center.
3. Under the Academics section select Advisement Report from the drop down menu.
4. Click the "GO" arrow.
To print your AAR (Academic Advisement Report), click on "view report as pdf" in green.
Things to Remember about Your academic Advisement Report
- Upon entry into the online AAR, the collapsed blue areas are satisfied. Detail about those areas can be expanded by click on the green arrow on the left.
- All areas may be collapsed and expanded with the buttons at the top of the online AAR. To return to the collapsed state upon entry where only satisfied ones are collapsed, return to the student center main page and reload the AAR.
- On the pdf version of the AAR, unsatisfied requirements will be in bold and satisfied requirements are unbolded.
- To view your entire course history, scroll down to the bottom of the AAR pdf. The type of TE = Test, EN = Enrolled/Earned at UWW, TR = Transfer, IP = In Progress
- The green check indicates courses taken and the yellow diamond are courses in progress. The blue star indicating "planned" is not currently used.
- All individual Requirements must be satisfied even if the minimum number of units has already been met.
- Remedial courses do not apply toward the 120 unit requirement.
- Please contact your Advisor if you have questions about your AAR.
- AARs are currently not available for Special No Credential, Special Full Credential and most Graduate students.
- Be sure to sign out of WINS to end your session.