Tickets for events at the Young Auditorium can be ordered online, by phone, or purchased in-person on the UW-Whitewater campus. Purchases can be made with cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, or Discover. Make checks payable to UW-Whitewater.
- All seats are reserved.
- Sorry, no refunds or exchanges on any ticket purchases.
- All events, dates, and times are subject to change.
- If a VALID UW-Whitewater Student ID card is presented, discounted tickets MAY be available.
- To purchase tickets for a single event, visit that event's page and click "Buy Tickets"
- Tickets may also be ordered here
- Please note that tickets may not be available to order online within hours before a show. It is recommended to call our Box Office at (262) 472-2222 to order and have your tickets held at the Will Call window for pickup before the performance.
Order in Person or on the Phone
Purchase tickets in-person at: Greenhill Center of the Arts Box Office 262-472-2222
Main Ticket Office
Academic year hours: M-F 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Summer Hours: M-F 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Inside the Greenhill Center of the Arts Atrium near Barnett Theatre at the UW-Whitewater campus (930 West Main Street-Whitewater). There are two 30 minute meters located near the entrance for easy access near the disabled parking area.
For orders placed in person or with a Members mail-in order form
$1.50 per ticket if less than 8 tickets purchased
$12.00 maximum handling fee per order (8 tickets or more)
$2.50 per ticket operations & maintenance surcharge on all* Young Auditorium ticket purchases
*Reduced fee of $1.50 per ticket for all Horizons Family Series events
*NO facility fee for any free or Never Too Young Series events
On-line ticketing fee (for orders placed online only)
$4 handling fee per order plus:
$0.01-$9.99 = $1.00 per ticket
$10-$19.99 = $2.00 per ticket
$20-$29.99 = $3.00 per ticket
$30 + = $4.00 per ticket
$1.50 per phone transaction applied
Hey group leaders, do you need some fresh ideas for group outings? We've got your ticket at the Young Auditorium! In fact, we've got a ticket for everyone in your group.
Groups of 10-24 receive 10% off single ticket prices!
Groups of 25 or more receive 20% off single ticket prices!
CALL AARON WESOLOWSKI AT 262-472-5705 WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Name of Group
- Name of Contact Person
- Daytime Phone
- Email address
- Mailing Address (City, State, Zip)
- Show date(s) & time(s)
- Seating preference (A, B, C)
- Estimate # of seats on reserve
Some useful tips: