Enter room # and, if applicable, the lab/class name (i.e.; , Hyer 420 - Provost Suite)
Discipline is the College and Department (if applicable)
Enter all necessary information in the spaces provided on the form (do not attach).
- Place estimates in proper columns and rows on table. (don't forget to total)
- Write a description of the changes in educational process needed.
- Give justification for that need
- Provide a statement on how project meets the needs of students with disabilities (consult with Disabled Student Coordinator).
- List the hours that lab will remain open (if applicable).
- List any other sources of funds available (if applicable).
- Describe the remodeling requirements by listing the projects and estimated costs for each. *
- Describe the equipment requirements by listing the items to be purchased and the estimated costs for each. *
All purchases must be ordered by April 1st.
*For projects that are being funded by more than just 114 (lab mod) funding, please place an asterisk (*) by the items being purchased by lab mod dollars. This will assist in tracking as well as ensuring that appropriate items are purchased via the guidelines.
NOTE: Forms for Continuing Costs are no longer available. Please ensure that all continuing cost purchases are for previous or current lab/class mod projects.