The Academic Support Center offers various assistence for Marketing courses:
For the Fall 2013 Semester, the Academic Support Center offers tutors in these courses:
- Marketing 311 (Principles of Marketing)
You can reach us for more information at 262-472-1230.
Fall 2013 Schedule for Arranged Appointments
One-on-one or small group assistance is arranged by contacting these learning assistants/tutors directly via the e-mail provided. Please contact the tutors in advance of the day you wish to receive tutoring, and please have available the course number and instructor name. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, or if you have questions, call 472-1230.
These services are provided in the lowest level of McCutchan Hall only during our hours of operation:
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:00 - 10:00 p.m. These sessions only will be held in Anderson Library Room 2120
Michael Rajsich can tutor for Marketing 311.
Appointments can be made by contacting Michael at RajsichMS15@uww.edu