Academic Support Center, McCutchan Hall
PPST / Praxis II
Academic Support Services can provide one-on-one assistance in preparing to take or to retake the PPST in the areas listed below.
Fall 2014 Schedule for Arranged Appointments
One-on-one or small group assistance is arranged by contacting these learning assistants/tutors directly via the e-mail provided. Please contact the tutors in advance of the day you wish to receive tutoring, and please have available the course number and instructor name. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response. If you do not receive a reply within 24 hours, or if you have questions, call 262-472-1230.
When you email the tutor, also include the Tutorial Center Office Staff at TutorCtr@uww.edu
These services are provided in the lowest level of McCutchan Hall only during our hours of operation:
- Monday through Thursday: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. These sessions only will be held in Andersen Library Room 2120
Our "No-Show" policy is that after three missed appointments without canceling (or what we call "no-shows") you are prohibited from scheduling further appointments for the current term and can only utilize the walk-in services offered. Sessions may be canceled up to one hour prior to the scheduled session. Students who do not cancel in time and fail to appear for a session will be counted as a "no-show." We have this policy to try to ensure that all students needing help can be served.
|Bailey Kupfer is a tutor for PPST Writing and Reading.
Appointments can be made by contacting Bailey via e-mail at KupferBM17@uww.edu.
Dustin Rondeau is a tutor for PPST Writing and Reading.
Erica Haglund is a tutor for PPST Writing and Reading.
Nicole Lutter is a tutor for PPST Writing and Reading.
Daniel Richard is a tutor for PPST Math.
Dustin Rondeau is a tutor for PPST Math.
Paul Stephenson is a tutor for PPST Math.
Rachel Murphy is a tutor for PPST Math.
Consider taking advantage of the services provided by the Academic Support Center for preparing for the Praxis II. We have a series of reference materials available that you can either view independently in the Center or work through with the help of one of our learning assistants. For more information, contact our main office at 472-1230 or e-mail email@example.com.
Praxis Series Materials Available in the Tutorial Center(reference - not to be checked out)
- Elementary Education: Content Area Exercises (2nd Edition) (test code 0012)
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge (test code 0014)
- English Language, Literature, and Composition: Content Knowledge (test Code: 0041)
- English Language, Literature, and Composition: Essays and Pedagogy (test codes 0042 & 0043)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (test code 0360)
- French and German: Content Knowledge and Productive Language Skills (test codes 0173, 0171, 0181, 0182)
- Mathematics: Content Knowledge; Proofs, Models, and Problems, Part I; and Pedagogy (test codes 0061, 0063, 0065)
- Middle School Tests (test codes 0049, 0069, 0089, 0146, 0439)
- Sciences: Content Knowledge, Biology, Chemistry, Earth and Space Science, General Science, Physics, Combination Tests (test codes 0231, 0232, 0235, 0241, 0245, 0571, 0431, 0432, 0435, 0261, 0265, 0030, 0070, 0481)
- Science Constructed-Response Tests: Practice & Review
- Biology (test code 0233), Chemistry (test code 0242), General Science (test code 0433), Physics (test code 0262), and Pedagogy (test codes 0234 & 0483)
- Social Studies: Constructed Response (Test Codes: 0082, 0083, 0084, 0085)
- Social Studies and Citizenship Education: Content knowledge (2nd ed.) (test codes 0081 & 0087)
- Special Education: Core Knowledge (test codes 0350, 0351, 0352, 0353)
- Professor’s Guide to the Praxis II Tests