Budget, Planning and Analysis
Provide professional services that enable university leadership in identifying, obtaining, and allocating the resources needed to achieve the university's mission and goals through sound budget and management practices.
Our office will provide high-quality, team-oriented service that anticipates needs, provides appropriate guidance, and produces accurate and timely information, while maintaining a courteous and professional attitude.
In order to fulfill this mission, the Office of Budget, Planning and Analysis will:
- Supply information and analysis to support the central decision making and planning processes of both the annual and biennial budgets.
- Collaborate with internal and external constituents to guide the budgetary process.
- Provide analysis and information as requested by internal and external constituents.
- Establish monitoring processes to ensure compliance with internal policies and external mandates.
- Afford opportunities for training, planning and problem resolution.