Instructions for Filling Out Forms
Campus departments have been delegated authority to issue Purchase Orders directly to the vendor(s) for materials and up to $5,000 including shipping (except Printing). Prior approval from the Purchasing Department is not required. This Quick Order may be used when a vendor(s) does not accept the VISA Procurement Card. This Quick Order auto-numbers every time you access it. DO NOT make photocopies of this form. Access the Quick Order every time you need to make a purchase with it. Fill out the form on the screen and print and sign three copies. Once you have placed your order with a vendor, send the second signed copy to Financial Services/Accounts Payable, Hyer Hall 110. Keep the third copy for your records.
Should be used for all other acquisition activity for which a Quick Order, Procurement Card cannot be used. Requesters are to submit a properly prepared and signed Requisition with all supporting documentation to Procurement Services Office who in turn will issue an official STATE OF WISCONSIN PURCHASE ORDER. Departments are not to place Regular Orders directly with vendors without the review and approval of Financial Services and the Procurement Office. Fill out the form on the screen and print and sign two copies. Keep one for your records.
- Complete department name and deposit date information.
- For departments that do not utilize Purple Points, proceed to Step #4, Step #5, Step #7, and Step #8.
- Complete sales information (upper right corner)
- Non-taxable, taxable and total sales
- Complete Deposit Summary
- Identify amount of each type of tender included in your deposit.
- Subtotal should agree with Deposit total from left side of the form.
- Total of Tender Amounts should equal Total Sales
- Calculate sales tax amounts based on taxable sales
- Identify amount of deposit for state sales tax.
- Identify amount of deposit for county sales tax (Walworth or Jefferson, not both).
- Identify the Dept code and deposit amount for each Dept code.
- Identify the Dept code and negative deposit amount for each Dept code
- If Subtotal of tender is less than sales tax amount, the difference between total deposit and sales total will be provided when the bi-weekly Purple Point transfer is processed.
- Complete the Return Receipt to information and sign the deposit form.
- Send the original and one copy of the form with the deposit to Financial Services, Hyer Hall 110.