FPPP 29, Calculating Salary & Fringe Benefit Payments for Unclassified Appointeeshttp://www.uwsa.edu/fadmin/fppp/fppp29.htm
IV, Procedures, C, Summer Payments: Compensation received in the summer period may not in aggregate exceed 2/9 of the academic year salary of the person appointed unless an explicit exception is granted by the Chancellor or designee, regardless of source of funds. D, Calculation of Overload Payments: In accordance with ACPS-4, overload payments may be made for work of an....unusual, short-term, and non-recurring nature. Specific advance approval of the Chancellor or designee is required.
DELEGATION TO: Deans & Div. Heads
ADDITIONAL COMMENT: Requests overload payments.
DELEGATION TO: Human Resources (Freeman)
ADDITIONAL COMMENT: Delegated responsibility for Unclassified payroll calculations of pay and fringes and for review and recomendation on requests for overload payments.
DELEGATION TO: Provost (Telfer)
- Signature of Unclassified Employment Contracts. The Chancellor will sign Form 5 Contract Request Form.
- Approve all Unclassified Salary Advances prior to payment.
- Approves overload payments requested by Deans/Division Heads and recommended by Director of Human Resource and Development
- Accounting Systems
- Campus Business Representatives
- Campus Financial Policies
- Employee Ethics and Public Records Management
- Financial Services Forms
- Gifts & Grants Administration
- Student Accounts and Cashiers
- University Handbook