Foreign Meals and Lodging
The State does not use per diems, however, maximums for foreign meals are derived from the federal per diem amounts. The per diems shown on the next page include hotel, meal and incidental (M&IE) costs. The hotel maximum is as stated, including taxes. The meal maximum is 80% of the M&IE amount.
The total meal amount for the day can then be broken down into specific meal amounts of Breakfast 20%, Lunch 30%, and Dinner 50%.
- Accounting Systems
- Campus Business Representatives
- Campus Financial Policies
- Employee Ethics and Public Records Management
- Financial Services Forms
- Gifts & Grants Administration
- Student Accounts and Cashiers
- University Handbook