After an Dept Request and Change Form is Submitted...
- Individual requesting changes to an established code or a new Fund-Program-Dept code will complete the appropriate sections of the form according to instructions provided. The form will be signed by the requester and by the division budget contact.
- The completed form will be sent to Financial Services.
- Approved requests for changes to an established Fund-Program-Dept will be entered into the database and forwarded to University of Wisconsin Processing Center (UWPC) for update if appropriate. A copy of the request for change will be sent to the Budget Office.
- Requests for a new Fund-Program-Dept code will be reviewed according to campus defined requirements for the establishment of Dept codes. Approved requests for new Fund-Program-Dept codes are coded upon consultation with the Budget Office. Financial Services will update the new Fund-Program-Dept code to the campus database and send to UWPC for update. A budget transfer form must be completed to create an initial budget and submitted along with the request form.
- If the request for the change, or for the establishment of a new Fund-Program-Dept is not approved according to campus defined requirements, the request will be returned to the requester with the reasons for denial or with a request for additional information.
- The bottom section of the form will be completed by Financial Services and returned to the requester.
|Chancellor's Division:||Aimee McCann, Hyer Hall 330D|
|Academic Affairs:||Aimee McCann, Hyer Hall 330D|
|Administrative Affairs:||Aimee McCann, Hyer Hall 330D|
|Student Affairs:||Tim Rios, Hyer Hall 200|
- Accounting Systems
- Campus Business Representatives
- Campus Financial Policies
- Employee Ethics and Public Records Management
- Financial Services Forms
- Gifts & Grants Administration
- Student Accounts and Cashiers
- University Handbook