Key Contacts

The following resource persons are available to provide assistance, answer questions, or help solve any problems that arise:
University Purchasing Card Administrator: 472-1633

  • To apply for a Purchasing Card.
  • For questions about policies and procedures.
  • To replace damaged cards.
  • For assistance with suppliers.
  • For account inquiries.
  • For billing information
  • If you don't receive your monthly statement.
  • To report a lost or stolen card.

Elan Card holder Customer Service: 800/393-3526

  • To report lost or stolen cards.
  • For questions about your statement.