skip navigation

Leaving the Agency or Transferring to Another Unit

If you leave your agency or transfer to another unit within the agency, you must return your Purchasing Card to your supervisor. The supervisor is responsible for contacting the Agency Purchasing Card Coordinator, who will cancel the card. Returned Purchasing Cards are not re issued to other employees for use. Before returning a canceled Purchasing Card, cut the card in half.

arrow Campus Address Listing
arrow News & Events
arrow Recycling Information
arrow Student Employment
arrow Sustainability
arrow Campus Master Plan
arrow Mail Center
arrow Procurement
arrow Transportation
arrow Workorders/TMA ISD
500 N. Fremont Street