For potential and current state employees: Are you curious about the value of benefits UW-Whitewater offers? Now you can receive an estimate by going to a new UW System web site: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/compest/ The Total Compensation Estimator is an online tool that provides you a personal estimate of your total compensation from UW-Whitewater. Please go to the website and give it a try in order to learn the total value of your compensation package.
The Warhawk Real Estate Foundation ("Foundation") is an entity separate from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater that owns a number of vacant lots within the City of Whitewater. The Foundation has created the Faculty & Staff Down Payment Assistance Program to help the University with its stated goal to "attract, retain and support sufficient numbers of faculty and staff who are committed to innovatively promoting student learning and fostering student success.
- Faculty & University Staff Housing
- Zimride - Private Ridesharing Network
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Instructions/Policy
- University Staff Work Rules
- State of Wisconsin Compensation Plan - 2011-2013
- Human Resources Guidelines for University Staff Employees - 2/2/12
- Wisconsin Human Resources Handbook
- WHRH-Chapter 430 - Employee Grievance Procedure
- WHRH-Chapter 550 - Discretionary Merit Compensation (DMC) Program Guidelines
- Violence Policy and Procedures