Human Resources & Diversity
For potential and current state employees: Are you curious about the value of benefits UW-Whitewater offers? Now you can receive an estimate by going to a new UW System web site: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/compest/ The Total Compensation Estimator is an online tool that provides you a personal estimate of your total compensation from UW-Whitewater. Please go to the website and give it a try in order to learn the total value of your compensation package.
The Warhawk Real Estate Foundation ("Foundation") is an entity separate from the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater that owns a number of vacant lots within the City of Whitewater. The Foundation has created the Faculty & Staff Down Payment Assistance Program to help the University with its stated goal to "attract, retain and support sufficient numbers of faculty and staff who are committed to innovatively promoting student learning and fostering student success.
Coming soon: Self Service.
Self Service will revolutionize the way UW employees manage their personnel information by putting it at their fingertips where they can access it anytime. Currently, employees can find their earnings, tax, and benefits statements in the My UW System Portal. Self Service will utilize these pre-existing online functions and take information delivery to the next level. Functions of Self Service include:
- eProfile to update personal information.
- Online Benefits Enrollment for new hires and 2011 fall annual enrollment period.
- Easy access to important payroll documents.
- Online time entry for classified staff (phased rollout through 2011) and student hourly workers.
- Electronic time sheets approval for manager online.
- The ability to track leave balances and submit leave requests to managers online, and managers will have the ability to view and approve requests online.
- The ability to update current TSA contributions.
- Viewing dependent personal information, including a summary of dependent coverage.
My UW System will be a one-stop-shop for employee personnel and job relate information. For more information, go to http://hrs.uwsa.edu. Please see the HRS link to the right for more information.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Faculty & Staff Housing
- Zimride - Private Ridesharing Network
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement - Instructions/Policy
- Classified Work Rules
- State of Wisconsin Compensation Plan - 2011-2013
- Human Resources Guidelines for Classified Employees - 2/2/12
- Wisconsin Human Resources Handbook
- WHRH-Chapter 430 - Employee Grievance Procedure
- WHRH-Chapter 550 - Discretionary Merit Compensation (DMC) Program Guidelines
- Violence Policy and Procedures