Human Resources & Diversity
Human Resource System - HRS Project
Student Payroll Training
Service Center Contact Information
HRS Major Department Listing
HRS Student Payroll 1/10/12-Training Slides
HRS Student Payroll Training Booklet
HRS Student Payroll Step-By-Step Manager Guide
HRS Student Payroll Step-By-Step Student Guide
Forms and Information
HRS Support - Who To Contact For Help
New Student Hourly Appointment - Form
New Student Lump Sum Appointment - Form
Lump Sum Appointment - Form
Student Change Appointment - Form
Student End Appointment - Form
Coming Soon: Self Service
Self Service will revolutionize the way UW employees manage their personnel information by putting it at their fingertips where they can access it anytime. Currently, employees can find their earnings, tax, and benefits statements in the My UW System Portal. Self Service will utilize these pre-existing online functions and take information delivery to the next level. Functions of Self Service include:
- eProfile to update personal information.
- Online Benefits Enrollment for new hires and 2012 fall annual enrollment period.
- Easy access to important payroll documents.
- Online time entry for classified staff (phased rollout through 2012) and student hourly workers.
- Electronic time sheets approval for manager online.
- The ability to track leave balances and submit leave requests to managers online, and managers will have the ability to view and approve requests online.
- The ability to update current TSA contributions.
- Viewing dependent personal information, including a summary of dependent coverage.
My UW System will be a one-stop-shop for employee personnel and job relate information. For more information, go to http://hrs.uwsa.edu. Please see the HRS link to the right for more information.