Coming Soon 2012: Self Service.
Self Service will revolutionize the way UW employees manage their personnel information by putting it at their fingertips where they can access it anytime. Currently, employees can find their earnings, tax, and benefits statements in the My UW System Portal. Self Service will utilize these pre-existing online functions and take information delivery to the next level. Functions of Self Service include:
- eProfile to update personal information.
- Online Benefits Enrollment for new hires and 2012 fall annual enrollment period.
- Easy access to important payroll documents.
- Online time entry for classified staff (phased rollout through 2012) and student hourly workers.
- Electronic time sheets approval for manager online.
- The ability to track leave balances and submit leave requests to managers online, and managers will have the ability to view and approve requests online.
- The ability to update current TSA contributions.
- Viewing dependent personal information, including a summary of dependent coverage.
My UW System will be a one-stop-shop for employee personnel and job relate information. For more information, go to http://hrs.uwsa.edu. Please see the HRS link to the right for more information.
- Background Checks
- Classified Hiring Process
- Unclassified (Search and Screen) Process
- LTE Hiring Process
- Project Appointment Guidelines
- Position Description Development Instructions
- Position Description Template-Standard
- Position Description Template-Management
- Position Description Template-Management-Supervisory
- Position Description Template-Supervisory
- HIJC Position Description Rating Instructions
- New Employee Checklist for Supervisors [Classified]
- Immigration/Faculty Visa Guidelines
- Hiring or Rehiring a WRS Annuitant
- Classified, LTE, and Project Recruitment Approval Form
- Unclassified Hiring Forms
- Exam Security Agreement/Job Expert Certificate
- New Hire Background Check Consent Form *UPDATED 5/25/12*
- Written Hiring Reason Form for Classified and Project Appointment
Management of Classified Employees
- Classified Work Rules
- State of Wisconsin Compensation Plan - 2011-2013
- Human Resources Guidelines for Classified Employees - 2/2/12
- Wisconsin Human Resources Handbook
- WHRH-Chapter 430 - Employee Grievance Procedure
- WHRH-Chapter 550 - Discretionary Merit Compensation (DMC) Program Guidelines
- DMC Request Form
- Management Guidelines for Administering Corrective Discipline
- My UW System - Earnings and Benefits
- My UW System - Earnings and Benefits (for Mac computers)
- Classified Employee Performance and Development Review - Column Format
- Classified Employee Performance and Development Review - Check Box Format
- LTE Evaluation/Termination Form
- Unclassified Performance Review and Evaluation
- Background Checks
- Change of Status
- Diversity - HR Information
- Employee Earnings Statement (My UW System)
- Employee Resources
- Insurance Forms
- Manager Resources
- New Employee Resources
- Payroll & Benefits
- Training & Development
- OFFICE INFORMATION
- 800 West Main Street
Hyer Hall 330
Whitewater, WI 53190
- Phone: 262-472-1024
- Office Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday