- New Employee Orientation for Classified Employees Covered by the WRS
- New Employee Orientation for Unclassified Faculty, Academic Staff and Limited appointees covered by the WRS
- New Employee Orientation for Employees covered under the Graduate Assistant Benefits
For potential and current state employees: Are you curious about the value of benefits UW-Whitewater offers? Now you can receive an estimate by going to a new UW System web site: http://www.uwsa.edu/hr/benefits/compest/ The Total Compensation Estimator is an online tool that provides you a personal estimate of your total compensation from UW-Whitewater. Please go to the website and give it a try in order to learn the total value of your compensation package.Coming Soon: Employee Self Service - Time and Labor (TL) and Absence Management (AM)Classified Staff
- Timesheet Approval - Supervisors
- Timesheet Entry - University Staff Exempt
- Timesheet Entry - University Staff Nonexempt
- Timesheet Entry - LTE
Academic Staff and Faculty
- Employee Self Service HRS - Unclassified Leave Version 3 (Gray)
- Unclassified Leave ESS Instruction Sheet
Self Service will revolutionize the way UW employees manage their personnel information by putting it at their fingertips where they can access it anytime. Currently, employees can find their earnings, tax, and benefits statements in the My UW System Portal. Self Service will utilize these pre-existing online functions and take information delivery to the next level. Functions of Self Service include:
- eProfile to update personal information.
- Online Benefits Enrollment for new hires and 2011 fall annual enrollment period.
- Easy access to important payroll documents.
- Online time entry for classified staff (phased rollout through 2011) and student hourly workers.
- Electronic time sheets approval for manager online.
- The ability to track leave balances and submit leave requests to managers online, and managers will have the ability to view and approve requests online.
- The ability to update current TSA contributions.
- Viewing dependent personal information, including a summary of dependent coverage.
My UW System will be a one-stop-shop for employee personnel and job relate information. For more information, go to http://hrs.uwsa.edu. Please see the HRS link to the right for more information.
- My UW System - Online Earnings Statement
- Payroll Calendar 2013 (all classifications)
- Payroll Calendar 2014 (all classifications)
- Payroll Calendar 2015 (all classifications)
- Timesheet Information [Classified] - Overtime Pay - Shift Differential
- Overload Exception Form
- Overload Policy Principles
- ALRA [Unclassified]
- Holidays [University Staff]
- Leave for Jury Duty [University Staff]
- Leave for Jury Duty [Unclassified]
- Leave of Absence Without Pay [University Staff]
- Leave of Absence Without Pay [Unclassified]
- Leave Reporting Requirements [Unclassified]
- Military Leave [University Staff]
- Personal Holidays [University Staff ]
- Promotional Exams and Interviews [University Staff ]
- Sabbatical Leave [University Staff ]
- Sabbatical Schedules [University Staff ]
- Sick Leave [University Staff ]
- Sick Leave [Unclassified]
- Vacation [University Staff ]
- Vacation and Personal Holidays [Unclassified]
- Vacation Carry-Over Provisions [University Staff ]
- Vacation Earnings [University Staff ]