News, Upcoming Training, & Events
Please visit us at the upcoming benefits fair October 18th from 10-2 in the UC 164 where you can ask questions of the UW Whitewater Benefits Staff and speak directly to Employee Trust Funds (ETF) and the other Health Insurance providers.
For additional questions and assistance we will be having walk in sessions in Hyer Hall 335 on the following dates:
• October 20th from 1:00 – 3:30 pm
• October 23rd 1:00 – 3:30 pm
• October 25th from 7:30am to 10:00 am.
Salary and Employment Information
At UW-Whitewater, we want to provide you with the resources you need to check, at any time, your current employment status, salary, benefits, and other employment information. In the spirit of efficiency, beginning this year we will not be publishing and emailing annual salary letters.
These are resources to help you understand and verify your earnings and other employment information:
- My.wisconsin.edu Portal – this is the location to view/print your earnings statements with your salary rate (monthly or hourly) as well as enter leave reports and update benefits during the annual benefit enrollment period. Instructions on how to access the resource and further information are available as resources.
- Employment or Salary Verification- The University of Wisconsin System uses The Work Number to provide automated employment and income verifications for our employees. The Work Number is a fast and secure way to provide proof of your employment or income. Select this link for more information.
- Employment Contract - If you need a copy of your current employment contract, please contact the UW-Whitewater Office of Human Resources and Diversity at 262-472-1024 or email@example.com.
Please contact the Office of Human Resources and Diversity with any questions regarding this information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Biometric Screening: UWW will holes on-site screenings on October 3-4 from 6am to 1pm in the University Center, room 275. Register today by creating an account, logging into http://wellwisconsin.staywell.com and selecting the Programs tab. You must be enrolled in the State of Wisconsin health insurance program to participate. It is available to employees and their covered spouses. The deadline to complete your biometric screening and health risk assessment is October 20, 2017.