- Internal Audit is an independent and objective review unit within the University management structure.
- It delivers advisory and explorative services to customers.
- It is highly responsive to customer needs to achieve the greatest benefit for the University.
- It is a resource for understanding internal and external regulations affecting the University.
- It recognizes change as a critical process in the development of the institution as a premiere regional university.
- It develops and maintains technology as a tool to provide efficient and effective services.
- It participates in the learning process by providing student learning experiences.