Property Loss Reporting

Below are the forms to be completed when reporting and requesting insurance reimbursement on a property loss.

  1. Proof of Loss
  2. General Accident Report/Property Damage Form
  3. You will need to provide a copy of your department inventory showing the item you wish to replace or repair and/or a copy of the purchase order or requisition that was used to purchase the item.
  4. You will need police reports on items stolen or vandalized.
  5. Submit a quote for the replacement item or estimate of repair for damaged property.

Currently our property loss deductibles are:

  1. $1000 for damaged or destroyed items
  2. $1000 for stolen property where forced entry occurred
  3. $2500 for stolen property where there was no evidence of forced entry.

Send all forms and required documentation to the Risk Management and Safety Office (Hyer Room 330). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at 1856.