UW-W employees and students can obtain chemical safety information about products and substances used or stored in the course of business at UW-W. To locate a specific material safety data sheet, search for keywords from the product or manufacturer name to locate the appropriate material safety data sheet. If you are unable to locate the appropriate MSDS for a product that is present in a UW-W facility, please notify your supervisor or faculty member to request a copy.
Note: after you click on the link above, press the (CTRL) key and the letter "F" to open a search window. Type in a keyword of the product or manufacturer name to search for the MSDS.
Comments or suggestions about the UW-W MSDS collection? Please let us know!
- Safety and Health Hazard Reporting Form
- Indoor Air Quality Survey
- Safety Training
- Vehicle & Driving Information
- Waste Management
- Worker's Compensation
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Automated External Defibrillators
- Campus Safety Committee
- Continuity of Operations Planning
- Employee Safety
- Environmental Health & Ergonomics
- MSDS Collection
- Pandemic Influenza Information
- Risk Management
- UW-W Health & Safety Policies