Vehicle Accident/Incident Report Instructions

An accident investigation kit is in the glove box of all university and fleet vehicles.

Below is the form to be completed when reporting and requesting insurance reimbursement for vehicle damage due to an accident.

  1. Vehicle Accident/Incident Report Form
  2. You will need a police report.
  3. Two estimates for damage repair.

Please send all information to the Risk Management and Safety Office (Hyer Room 330). If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our office at  ext. x1856.