skip navigation

How do I request a refund for my $100 enrollment deposit?

After separation from the University, you may be entitled to a refund of your $100 enrollment deposit. To request the deposit download the Enrollment Deposit Refund Request Form and submit it to Student Accounts. The check will be mailed to the address you have on file with the University or via direct deposit if available. The request will not be processed until approximately 8 weeks after the end of the term. After leaving the University, you have one year to request and qualify for the refund. Unclaimed enrollment deposits will be deposited into a UW-Whitewater scholarship fund.

arrow Financial Information
- Summer 2014
- Spring 2014
- Winterim 2014
- Fall 2013
arrow Billing Information
arrow Terms & Conditions Agreement
arrow Tax Information
arrow Payment Information
arrow International Payments
arrow Refund Information
arrow Loan Information
arrow Forms
arrow FAQ