The Campus Assistant position on the campus of UW-Whitewater is one of great importance. These students will commonly be the first and possibly the only contact we will have with prospective students and their families. The Admissions Office is looking for students who not only have amazing customer service skills but also have a passion for UW-Whitewater and all it has to offer.
Prospective Campus Assistants must:
- have 2.8 cumulative GPA as of January 2017
- be enrolled as a full-time student for 2017-2018
- have sophmore standing by fall 2017
A complete application consists of:
- a submitted application form
- one letter of recommendation
Completed application due by February 3, 2017.
Please make sure you are available for the following dates if you are selected for further interviews:
Students who qualify for Round 1:
Individual interviews : February 13-17
Students who qualify for Round 2:
Group Interviews: March 3