Elections to the Academic Staff Assembly are held the spring of each year. Representatives are elected to two year terms. Academic Staff may vote electronically using "SelectSurvey" (surveyasp.uww.edu). The link to the electronic ballot will be sent via email to all academic staff. Staff may request a paper ballot by contacting Denise Ehlen, ASA Chair[Telephone: 262-472-5212, firstname.lastname@example.org]. Only academic staff may vote in the Assembly elections. If you have questions concerning nomination and election activities contact the Academic Staff Elections and Balloting Committed liaison, George Clokey [Telephone: 262-472-5140 mail: email@example.com].
2013 Elections and Balloting Committee Timeline
- Wednesday 13 March 2013: Notice of Election and Application/Nomination Form sent to all eligible academic staff.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2012: Nominations submitted to Denise Ehlen, ASA Chair, by mail to 2243 Andersen Library or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Electronic nomination forms must be received by midnight. Completed paper nomination/application forms must be received by 3:00 pm.
- Wednesday 17 April, 2013: Electronic ballot made available. Denise Ehlen (x5212, email@example.com), to be contacted if academic staff member did not receive the ballot link or if you would like to request a paper ballot.
- Monday, April 22, 2013: Electronic ballot to be submitted by midnight or paper ballot returned to Denise Ehlen, Assembly Chair, by 3:00 pm.
- Friday, April 26, 2013: Elections and Balloting Committee tallies the Ballots.
- Friday, April 26, 2013: Election results reported to the Academic Staff Assembly.
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013: Newly elected Assembly members participate in first meeting.