Event has been Cancelled
Nightmare on Main 5K for United Way
UW-Whitewater will hold its first annual Nightmare on Main Street 5K Run/Walk to raise funds for United Way on Sunday, October 22nd. Check-in is at 11:30 am at the Alumni Center, and the run/walk starts at 12:00 pm. Participants are encouraged to wear costumes - just be sure you can run or walk in it. The event ends at the Young Auditorium at 1:45 with prizes and a raffle. Each registrant will receive a Live United t-shirt; please be sure to specify your t-shirt size when registering. We hope you will join us for a fun event for a great cause!;
- 11:30 Check-in and Registration at Alumni Center
- 12:00 Race Begins
- 1:40 p.m. Race Ends in the Young Auditorium parking lot
- 1:45 p.m. Awards, raffle drawings and children's pumpkin decoration
UW-Whitewater Students: $25
Children 10 and under $10
The price of registration includes a t-shirt.
What to Bring
- Wear a costume you are able to run or walk in.
- Registrants under 18: Please complete a Clinic Health Form and turn it in at check-in.
You can park in lot 1 on the corner of Main St. and Prince St. Directions to the campus and a map can be found by clicking here. More information on parking can be found on the Visitor Center website. A campus map can be found here.
Cancellations made 7 days prior to the training will receive payment back minus 6%. NO REFUNDS will be given for no shows.
To request a cancellation, email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide registrant's name and event title.
Online Registration: Step-by-Step Instructions
For multiple registrants: First, register the person who should receive the registration information. You will be given the opportunity later to register for additional attendees. We suggest that you have each person's information so the system doesn't time out on you. Please call 262-472-3165 for registration questions.
Registration - page one of the Online Registration
- Select registration type.
- Select "continue" to proceed with registration.
Sign In - page two of the Online Registration
- Your order details will be listed here. You cannot make changes here, but will be able to shortly.
- Enter your email address. It is encouraged to use the email address of the person who is in charge of payments.
- Under "Do you have an account with us?" select either "No, I have not registered on your site before" or "Yes" and enter your password.
- Check "Logon Account Only" if you are registering for someone else or a parent registering a child.
- Select "Continue" to proceed.
New User Page - you will get this if you are a new User
- Enter all fields that are required.
- If you are registering for someone else: Check "Logon Account Only", enter the information as the account holder.
- Select "Create Account" to continue.
Add Registration Page - you will get this if you choose "Login Account Only"
- You are now registering for another person. You will see the title Registrant 1.
- Enter their information here.
- Select "Add Registrant" to proceed to Payment/Verification page.
Edit Account Page - you will get this if you do not choose "Login Accout Only"
- Enter your information here.
- Select "Save Changes" to proceed to Payment/Verification page.
Payment/Verification - Step 2 of 3 Page
1. Do you need to Edit your order? Yes: Complete steps below. No: Skip to step 2.
- Scroll to the top of the page and click Edit Items.
- You will be taken to registration page.
- Make your changes.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Update."
- Continue registration at step 3.
2. Do you need to register for additional people? Yes: Complete steps below. No: Skip to step
- Scroll to the top of the page and select "Click Here to Add Registrant" under Order Details.
- You will be asked for Registrant 2 information.
- Enter their information.
- Click "Add Registrant."
- If you have more to register click Add Registrants, again. Continue these steps until all are registered.
- Continue registration at step 3.
3. Payment option:
- Enter your credit card information here.
4. Check I agree to terms and conditions. If you do not agree you will not be able to register for this event.
5. Click "Submit" to complete the registration process.
Email Confirmation sent
You will receive an email confirmation once you have successfully registered.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Each camper will be covered by a limited accident insurance policy. The insurance includes primary coverage up to $7,500 and $300 maximum dental insurance. Insurance does not cover pre-existing injuries and is for accidents only. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is committed to equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment policies, for all persons, regardless of race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, parental status and pregnancy.
If you have any disabling condition that requires special accommodations or attention, please advise us well in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate your special needs.
I understand that the University may take photographs and or videos of event participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shall be the owner of and may use such photographs and or videos relating to the promotion of future events. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to use of said photographs and/or videos.