Boy's Basketball Camps
Every year the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater hosts athletes from around the region for instruction with our award-winning instructors. With fourteen sports to choose from and opportunities for children, youth and adults of all abilities, anyone with a desire to move can find their niche at a Warhawk Athletic Camp.
This summer the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater will continue the tradition of providing outstanding basketball camp instruction in a fun and competitive atmosphere. It is our goal to teach the fundamental building blocks that make up a great player while creating a fun and exciting learning environment! We offer a low camper to coach ratio which allows campers to learn more effectively while enjoying their experience.
UW-Whitewater's campus and facilities provide an outstanding environment to ensure that each camper has a rewarding experience. Camp sessions are conducted in the DLK Gymnasium as well as the Kachel Fieldhouse.
The daily format will consist of fundamental instruction, stations, lectures, and 5 on 5 league games. It is our hope that upon completion of the camp, each camper has a better understanding of basketball skills and all the intangibles that will make them a successful teammate, player and person. We hope you will join us this summer.
The Warhawk Basketball Camps are conducted on the beautiful campus of UW-Whitewater. Campers will have use of recreational facilities and the pool. The 60,000 square foot Kachel Fieldhouse is one of the finest facilities in the country and features four courts.
Room & Board
Resident campers will be housed in the residence halls located on the UW-Whitewater campus. The rooms are double occupancy (2 single beds). Campers will provide their own linens. Resident campers will be supervised by counselors and coaches staying in the residence hall. Resident campers will have three meals each full day. Meals are included in the registration fee. Campers can request a rooming assignment with a friend. It is our experience that campers, especially younger ones, have a better experience if they attend with someone they know.
Commuters are campers who elect not to stay overnight in the residence halls. Commuters do not eat breakfast on campus but will be provided with lunch and dinner. Commuters will be able to go to the residence halls between sessions with teammates or friends if they choose.
Pat Miller, Head Coach
- UW-Whitewater Head Coach (2001- Present)
- 2012 & 2014 National Coach of the Year
- 2012 & 2014 National Champions
- WIAC Champions (2002, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015)
- WIAC Tournament Champions (2006, 2008, 2013, 2015)
- NCAA Tournament (2002, 2006, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- 331-97 Overall Record (77% Winning Percentage)
- WIAC Coach of the Year (2006, 2008, 2010, 2012)
- 1989 UW-W National Championship Team Member
- Played professionally for the Danish Basketball Federation, Horsens Idrets Club
- Has the most wins of any current head coad and the seventh most in the conferenc's history
Chad Boudreau, Assistant Coach
- UW-Whitewater Assistant Coach (2016-Present)
- UW-Milwaukee Assistant Coach (2005-2016
- Indian Hills Community College Men's Basketball (1995-2005)
- Played collegiately:
- Southeastern Community College (1991-1993)
- Hannibal-La Grange College (1993-1995)
Wes Bertram, Assistant Coach
- UW-Whitewater Assistant Coach (2012-Present)
- Current Men’s Basketball Camp/Clinic Director
- Helped Warhawks to a 24-4 record, WIAC Conference tournament title, and NCAA post-season berth in his first season.
- UW-Whitewater Student Assistant (2012-2014)
- Member of the 2014 National Championship Team
Each camper will be covered by a limited accident insurance policy. The insurance includes primary coverage up to $7,500 and $300 maximum dental insurance. Insurance does not cover pre-existing injuries and is for accidents only. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is committed to equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment policies, for all persons, regardless of race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, parental status and pregnancy.
If you have any disabling condition that requires special accommodations or attention, please advise us well in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate your special needs.
I understand that the University may take photographs and or videos of event participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shall be the owner of and may use such photographs and or videos relating to the promotion of future events. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to use of said photographs and/or videos.