|December Newsletter||September Newsletter|
|October / November Newsletter||August Newsletter|
|April 13 Newsletter|
GymHawks Youth Gymnastics Program Spring 2 - 2014
The GymHawk Gymnastics program is a developmental gymnastics program run by the UW-Whitewater Gymnastics Team! With state of the art facilities and a fully qualified staff, your child will be able to learn and develop his or her skills in a safe environment with excellent coaches.
Not sure which class is right for your child? Email Allison Annala: Allison.Annala@gmail.com to set up an evaluation!
GymHawk classes will be taught by current and former members of the UW-Whitewater Gymnastics Team. The UW-Whitewater Gymnastics Team is the two-time WIAC Conference Championship Team. They also finished third at the 2010 and second at the 2011 Division III National Championship, and are the 2012 and 2013 Division III National Champions. These instructors have the experience and knowledge to help your child develop to the best of his or her abilities.
When is it: March 31 - May 30, 2014
Parent - Tot
- Parent - Tot A (Tues. 10 - 10:45 AM) - $90.00
- Parent - Tot C (Thurs. 10 - 10:45 AM) - $90.00
- Parent - Tot D (Sat 9 - 9:45 AM) - $90.00
- Preschool A (Mon. 4 - 4:45 PM) - $90.00
- Preschool B (Tues. 10 - 10:45 AM) - $90.00
- Preschool C (Wed. 4 - 4:45 PM) - $90.00
- Preschool D (Sat. 10 - 10:45 AM) - $90.00
- Kindergym A (Wed. 4 - 5 PM) - $108.00
- Kindergym B (Thurs. 4 - 5 PM) - $108.00
- Kindergym C (Sat. 11 - 12 PM) - - $108.00
- Beginner Girls A (Mon. 4 - 5 PM) - $108.00
- Beginner Girls B (Mon. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Beginner Girls C (Tues. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Beginner Girls D (Wed. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Beginner Girls E (Sat. 12AM - 1 PM) - $108.00
Advanced Beginner Girls
- Advanced Beginner Girls A (Mon. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Advanced Beginner Girls B (Tues. 4 - 5 PM) - $108.00
- Advanced Beginner Girls C (Wed. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Advanced Beginner Girls D (Thurs. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Advanced Beginner Girls E (Sat 12 AM - 1 PM) - $108.00
Intermediate - Note: Instructor approval needed for advanced classes
- Intermediate A (Tues. 4 - 5:30 PM) - $126.00
- Intermediate A is now closed. We invite you to register for the session to be added to the waitlist without paying anything at this time. Please contact Allison Annala at Allison.Annala@gmail.com to be placed on a waitlist for this session. If a spot opens for you, we will contact you at that time to see if you want to switch into that session.
- Intermediate B (Thurs. 4 - 5:30 PM) - $126.00
- Intermediate C (Fri. 4 PM - 5:30 PM) - $126.00
Advanced - Note: Instructor approval needed for advanced classes
- Advanced A (Wed. 4 - 6 PM) - $144.00
- Advanced B (Fri. 4 - 6 PM) - $144.00
- Tumbling I A (Wed. 4 - 5 PM) - $108.00
- Tumbling I B (Sat. 9 AM - 10 AM) - $108.00
- Tumbling II A (Wed. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
- Tumbling II B (Sat 10 AM - 11 AM) - $108.00
- Tumbling III A (Wed. 5 - 6 PM) - $108.00
Friday, April 18th (Good Friday)
Saturday, April 19th (Easter Weekend)
Saturday, May 17th (Commencement)
Monday, May 26th (Memorial Day)
Private Lessons or Semi Private Lessons (2-3 students) can be scheduled for your child during the week. These lessons can be used to work on a specific skill or for general one-on-one instruction. We offer both 30 and 60 minute lessons. Call to set up a lesson with your child’s favorite instructor!
Private Lesson Cost(s)
- 30 Minutes................................................$25
- 60 Minutes................................................$40
Semi Private Lesson Cost(s)
- 60 Minutes, 2 People.........................$30 each
- 60 Minutes, 3 People.........................$25 each
Our facility was renovated in the fall of 2011 and all of our equipment has been updated to meet NCAA standards. The Warhawk Gymnastics Gymnasium is one of the best Division III facilities in the Midwest. The gym is equipped with new floor exercise equipment, six new elite beams, two new LZT vaults, resi pit for vaulting and tumbling, a resi and loose-foam pit for training uneven bars, two sets of uneven bars, a strap bar, a channel bar system, two trampolines, a tumble track, a dance studio, two spotting rigs and a lot more.
Proper attire includes leotards or loose fitted clothing (T-shirt or tank top and shorts), NO JEANS OR JEWELRY! Hair should be pulled back.
GymHawk Birthday Parties are a great way to celebrate your child’s birthday! Bring all of your friends and have a great time on our obstacle course, trampolines and foam pit! Birthday parties will consist of 1 hour of gym time and 45 minutes of party room time for pizza, cake, presents and whatever else you would like to provide. (Food is not provided by GymHawks.)
- Up to 12 children*.................................. $150
- 13-20 children*...................................... $225
- *including birthday child
For more information about scheduling a time for a birthday party email: Allison.Annala@gmail.com
Each camper will be covered by a limited accident insurance policy. The insurance includes primary coverage up to $7,500 and $300 maximum dental insurance. Insurance does not cover pre-existing injuries and is for accidents only. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is committed to equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment policies, for all persons, regardless of race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, parental status and pregnancy.
If you have any disabling condition that requires special accommodations or attention, please advise us well in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate your special needs.
I understand that the University may take photographs and or videos of event participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shall be the owner of and may use such photographs and or videos relating to the promotion of future events. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to use of said photographs and/or videos.