Sunday, February 14, 2016
UW-Whitewater Kachel Fieldhouse
UW-Whitewater's annual Learn-By-Doing clinic will return once again this February, bigger and better than ever! Instruction is for beginner through advanced athletes. Events covered at the clinic include: shot put, discus, long jump, triple jump, high jump, pole vault, hurdles and sprints.
- Throws (shot put & discus)
- Long Jump / Triple Jump
- High Jump
- Pole Vault
Cost (includes registration, and snack)
***The 2016 costs have not been finalized. The 2015 costs are seen below.***
- $20 - Coaches (includes clinic notes packet)
- $50 - Early Registration (thru Feb. 1)
- $75 - On-site registration (Feb. 16 starting at 9:00 a.m.)
***The 2016 schedule has not been finalized. The 2015 schedule is seen below.***
9:00-10:00am - Registration
10:00-10:15am - Introductions
10:15-12:15pm - Session 1
12:15-1:00pm - Break
1:00-3:00pm - Session 2
- Spikes will be allowed, please note they can only be pyramid spikes less than 1/4”, no trees, pins, or needles.
Enrollment will be limited to the first 150 registrants (including teams)
For further information, contact Continuing Education Services by phone at (262) 472-3165 or by email at email@example.com.