Other Camps and Events
UWS - Sponsors and Exhibitors
October 12 & 13, 2012
The faculty and staff of the Department of Chemistry, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, invite you to showcase your products with the chemistry professors and staff at the UW System Chemistry Faculties Meeting being held October 12-13, 2012 at University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Whitewater, Wisconsin.
Gold Sponsor/Vendor - $300
- Logo recognition on meeting website and link to your organization's website or contact information
- Logo recognition on meeting registration poster
- Logo recognition in meeting program
- Opportunity to provide company promotional piece at pre-meeting reception on Friday or at each place setting for the Saturday sessions
- Logo recognition (or slide of your choosing) during the slide-show presentation during Friday dinner
- Exhibitor table
- Complimentary ticket for Friday night dinner, coffee/refreshment and buffet lunch on Saturday for one person.
Silver Sponsor/Vendor - $125
- Text listing on meeting website including link to your organization's website or contact info
- Text listing on meeting registration poster
- Text listing in meeting program
- Exhibitor table
- This sponsorship level does not include the meals.
Sponsor/Vendor Benefits and Information
- Sponsor visitations are scheduled for Friday before and during registration/social hour, on Saturday morning and during lunch on Saturday
- Exhibit and poster area will be located in the lobby of the University Center throughout the duration of the meeting, for exposure to meeting attendees as well as other faculty
- Sponsor exhibit booths will be equipped with a table measuring 6' x 2.5' and a chair. Contact us if you have additional needs
- Sponsor exhibit setup is on Friday, October 12th from 12:00 noon to 3:00 pm. If exhibiting Friday only, booth tear down may begin after 7:00 Friday evening. If exhibiting both Friday and Saturday, booth tear down may begin after 1:00 pm Saturday afternoon
Each camper will be covered by a limited accident insurance policy. The insurance includes primary coverage up to $7,500 and $300 maximum dental insurance. Insurance does not cover pre-existing injuries and is for accidents only. The cost of insurance is included in the registration fee.
The University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is committed to equal opportunity in its educational programs, activities and employment policies, for all persons, regardless of race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, Vietnam-era veteran status, parental status and pregnancy.
If you have any disabling condition that requires special accommodations or attention, please advise us well in advance. We will make every effort to accommodate your special needs.
I understand that the University may take photographs and or videos of event participants and activities. I agree that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater shall be the owner of and may use such photographs and or videos relating to the promotion of future events. I relinquish all rights that I may claim in relation to use of said photographs and/or videos.