Why choose PIE?
- PIE courses appear on an official UW-Whitewater transcript and are accepted as college credit on our campus or transferred to any other accredited university.
- Tuition for PIE courses are about 1/3 of regular university tuition
- The syllabus, assignments, and requirements for each course are identical to those taught on the UW-Whitewater campus.
- You are able to test your own skills in learning at the college level while in the supportive context of high school.
- You have high school teachers and university instructors building a pathway for your successful transition to college.
Who can enroll in PIE?
Juniors or seniors who meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Class rank in the top 25 percent
- A GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- An ACT score of 24 and class ranking in the top 50%
PIE Student Handbook
For more information
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org