Why choose PIE?
- PIE courses appear on an official UW-Whitewater transcript and are accepted as college credit on our campus or transferred to any other accredited university.
- Tuition for PIE courses are about 1/3 of regular university tuition
- The syllabus, assignments, and requirements for each course are identical to those taught on the UW-Whitewater campus.
- You are able to test your own skills in learning at the college level while in the supportive context of high school.
- You have high school teachers and university instructors building a pathway for your successful transition to college.
Who can enroll in PIE?
Juniors or seniors who meet at least one of the following requirements:
- Class rank in the top 25 percent
- A GPA of at least 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- An ACT score of 24 and class ranking in the top 50%
1+3 Program: A Strategic way to earn a bachelor’s degree in 3 years.
Utilizing existing AP classes and PIE curriculum to help students not only earn college credit, but have a pathway for degree completion in three years.(click here to view more information about 1+3 page)
If your high school participates in PIE and you meet the requirements,
Authorized User form for parents (give parents access to email and billing)
Current PIE Courses Offered (note that offerings are chosen by the student’s high school)
PIE Student Handbook
For more information
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org