Registration - Important Information
Things to be Aware Of
- Students receive the majority of available blocks of time. (This is a student service that is partially funded through segregated fees paid through every student's tuition). You must be a full-time student to receive the discounted student rate.
- Children who are currently enrolled receive priority in enrollment as long as the reenrollment form is completed by the due date. Every attempt is made to grant the requested hours.
- We are only licensed for forty children at one time and we receive significantly more than forty applications each semester.
- We DO NOT carry children over from one semester to the next on the waiting list. Parents must re-enroll their children each semester even if the child is on the waiting list all semester (however, the registration fee can be carried over).
- If a family registers their child (initial enrollment) for summer and space is available, that does not guarantee a space for the following fall semester. Not all children from the Spring Semester enroll in summer school; however, those families still have priority in enrollment for the Fall semester.
- Children must be two years of age to attend the Center. Families can fill out an application the semester before the child turns two, but the child can not be enrolled until two. No exceptions are made. If a family has a child who turns two during the semester, there are several options.
- Wait until the following semester to enroll.
- Register and if the child gets in, the family pays for the space to be held until the child turns two (family pays the actual rate of childcare).
- Wait and register the child during the middle of the semester or whenever the child turns two. The likelihood of space being available is very slim.