Registration - Important Information
Things to be Aware Of
- Students receive the majority of available blocks of time. (This is a student service that is partially funded through segregated fees paid through every student's tuition). You must be a full-time student to receive the discounted student rate.
- Children who are currently enrolled receive priority in enrollment as long as the reenrollment form is completed by the due date. Every attempt is made to grant the requested hours.
- We are only licensed for eighty children at one time and we receive significantly more than eighty applications each year.
- We DO NOT carry children over from one semester to the next on the waiting list. Parents must re-enroll their children each semester even if the child is on the waiting list all semester (however, the registration fee can be carried over).
- If a family registers their child (initial enrollment) for summer and space is available, that does not guarantee a space for the following fall semester. Not all children from the Spring Semester enroll in summer school; however, those families still have priority in enrollment for the Fall semester.