BA & BS Degree Requirements
BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A.) Degree Requirements
COMPLETE 6 CREDITS OF 300/400 LEVEL COURSE WORK
- 300/400 Breadth: 6 credits at the 300 or 400 level courses from arts humanities, and social sciences fields that are not from the area of your major or minor.
- Courses are accepted from the following departments: Anthropology, Art History, Art Studio, Asian Studies, Communication, Dance, Economics, English, Film, Foreign Language, Geography (non-science), History, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Race and Ethnic Studies, Religious Studies, Sociology, Theatre, Women's Studies, or any 400 level travel study course. (Courses are not accepted from Journalism, Business, Coaching, Education, Leadership, Physical Education, Recreation, Criminology, Safety, Social Work, Math, or Sciences.)
300/400 LEVEL COURSES MUST BE PERSONALIZED on the AR. To personalize these courses, students can submit a form available at the L&S forms page by clicking here.
**For information, contact the L&S graduation examiner, Deb Klocek (email@example.com), 262-472-1620.
COMPLETE 1 YEAR OF A SINGLE FOREIGN LANGUAGE
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) Degree Requirements
(These requirements are for all BS degrees in Letters and Sciences except Public Policy and Administration. )
II. COMPLETE A SECOND LAB SCIENCE COURSE
- This lab science course must be from a different academic area than the lab science used for the University Requirements.
Select 5 units of math beyond 141 or 6 units chosen from 2 of the following 3 options:
- 3 units of math beyond 141 (excluding Math 230 and 231)
- 3 units of statistics chosen from Biology 303, Math 230, Math 231, Psychology 215, Sociology 295 or Economics 245
- 3 units of computer science