L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
- Young alumna, former foster child wins national leadership honor
- Deborah Blum to receive Chancellor's Regional Literary Award
- State of the University Address set for August 25
- "International Democracy" focus of UW-Whitewater's Fairhaven Lecture Series
- UW-Whitewater professor wins Fulbright award, explores Latin America