BA & BS Degree Requirements
BACHELOR OF ARTS (B.A.) Degree Requirements
COMPLETE 6 CREDITS OF 300/400 LEVEL COURSE WORK
- Select from Anthropology, Art, Art History, Asian Studies, Communication, Economics, English, Film, Foreign Language, Geography (non-science), History, Music, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Race and Ethnic Studies, Religious Studies, Sociology, Speech, Theatre, Women's Studies, or any 400 level travel study course.
- YOU MAY NOT USE COURSES FROM THE MAJOR OR MINOR ACADEMIC AREA (eg. If you are a Psychology major, you may not use any Psychology course to complete this requirement.)
300/400 LEVEL COURSES MUST BE PERSONALIZED on the AR
**For information, contact the L&S graduation examiner, Deb Klocek (firstname.lastname@example.org), 262-472-1620.
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE (B.S.) Degree Requirements
(These requirements are for all BS degrees in Letters and Sciences except Public Policy and Administration. )
I. COMPLETE A SECOND LAB SCIENCE COURSE
- This lab science course must be from a different academic area than the lab science used for the University Requirements.
II. SELECT AT LEAST 5 UNITS OF MATH BEYOND 141 OR 6 UNITS CHOSEN FROM TWO OF THE FOLLOWING THREE OPTIONS:
- a. 3 units of math beyond 141 (excluding math 230 and math 231)
- b. 3 units of statistics chosen from math 230, math 231, psych 215, sociology 295 or econ 245
- c. 3 units of computer science