Faculty & Staff
We are committed to attracting and retaining the highest possible quality of scholars and teachers. That commitment is driven by providing you with all of the resources and support necessary for continued excellence in all of your academic endeavors at the College.
Contemporary Issues Lecture Series
The College of Letters and Sciences at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater is once again offering the Contemporary Issues Lecture Series.
Submit an Event
Know about a College of Letters and Science event happening on campus? Help keep the College of Letters & Sciences Calendar up to date.
Prospective Faculty & Staff
UW-Whitewater is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
- Best-selling author of "Into the Beautiful North" gives lecture at UW-Whitewater
- Making the case for UW-Whitewater
- UW-Whitewater junior awarded national academic scholarship
- "Schools for Water" founder to speak at UW-Whitewater
- Changing the world with a pencil: Author Adam Braun kicks off lecture series at UW-Whitewater