How to Apply
- Complete the online application at www.uww.edu/admissions
- Use the statement section of the online application to write a 300-word essay to demonstrate English proficiency.
- Submit the nonrefundable $44 application fee in U.S. dollars using a credit or debit card.
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript.
- If applying for Conditional Admission also submit an official General Evaluation of all university-level foreign education credentials from non-U.S. institutions (if applicable). Credentials must be evaluated by: www.ece.org or www.wes.org
- Submit the Certification of Finances form. (www.uww.edu/Documents/international/IEIcertification_of_finances.pdf)
- Please feel free to email the UW-Whitewater admissions adviser at the UW-Whitewater Center for Global Education with any questions concerning the application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: No TOEFL score is required for IEI admissions, but applicants must be high school graduates by the beginning of their IEI term and have studied English for two years.
BEGINS LATE AUGUST
BEGINS MID JANUARY