Helpful Resources on Campus
- Career Services UW-W Career and Leadership Development website provides information about majors and careers.
- Career Services for Psychology Majors UW-W Career Resources for psychology majors outlining skills acquired through the major, psychology career options, and employers that have hired UW-W psychology students.
Graduate School Resources
- Counseling Graduate Program UW-W Counseling Graduate Program webpage.
- Graduate School Preparation UW-W School of Graduate Study website.
- Our Voices What students and alumni think of the UW-W School Psychology Graduate Program.
- School Psychology Graduate Program UW-W School Psychology Graduate Program webpage.
- APA Documentation Workshop A workshop on APA style writing offered by UW-W.
- Center for Students with Disabilities UW-W Center for Students with Disabilities website.
- Course Catelog UW-W course catelog listing current course offerings and schedules.
- College of Letters and Sciences Degree Planning Guide [PDF] An electronic version of the Degree Planning Guide for students.
- Department of Curriculum and Instruction Website of the Department of Curriculum and Instruction for those interested in the Education Program.
- McNair Program UW-W McNair Program that prepares first-generation and multicultural students for doctoral study.
- Nursing Home Visitation Program A program founded by a UW-W student and psychology professor, Dr. O'Beirne, in which students volunteer at local nursing homes and aging communities.
- Project Assist UW-W Center for Students with Disabilities Project Assist program for those in need of academic support.
- Psi Chi UW-W chapter of the International Honor Society in psychology.
- Scholarships UW-W scholarships website.
- Tutoring Center UW-W Academic Support Center for those in need of tutoring or interested in being a tutor.
- Undergraduate Research Program UW-W program designed to fund and support undergraduate research projects.