Students in the College of Letters & Sciences know that learning extends beyond the classroom. Being actively involved in a wide range of honorary societies and professional student associations further enriches their overall academic excellence.
Peace and Justice Studies
The Peace and Justice minor will offer an interdisciplinary approach to understanding peace as the cumulative goal of conflict resolution and transformation
L&S Advising Office
By your Sophomore year, you should be oriented to the University, knowledgeable about general education, and ready to become more involved in your declared major.
Faculty & Staff encourage students to take learning beyond the classroom. The College of Letters and Sciences offers assistance and many programs to help students achieve this goal.
- Alumni Mentor Program
- International Experiences
- Study Abroad
- Travel Study in the U.S.
- Undergraduate Research Program
Submit an Event
Know about a College of Letters and Science event happening on campus? Help keep the College of Letters & Sciences Calendar up to date.
- September 22, 2014
‘Perpetual Crises of Democracy’ in Latin America
- September 29, 2014
Democratic Successes and Challenges in Nigeria
- October 01, 2014
Hawk Career Fair
- October 06, 2014
Arab Spring: Democracy & Social Protest
- UW-Whitewater student wins international water competition, university to host event in 2015
- Psychology professor brings expertise to China, returns with global perspective
- Equation for Success
- Young alumna, former foster child wins national leadership honor
- Deborah Blum to receive Chancellor's Regional Literary Award