Resources for:

    Foreign Language Retroactive Credits

    Foreign Language Retroactive Credits

    Request for Retroactive Credits in Foreign Language

    To apply for retroactive credits, students must earn a grade of B or better in their first college level language course (numbered 142 or above, or Japanese 102 or above). They are then eligible to apply for retroactive credits for the courses below the course completed. UW-system transfer students are also able to be awarded retroactive credits based on their transfer coursework.

    Student ID:

    First College Language Course Completed


    College of Letters & Sciences
    Laurentide Hall 4100
    University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
    800 W. Main Street
    Whitewater, WI 53190-1790


    Office of the Dean
    Rebecca Reichert
    Phone: (262) 472-1621

    Follow Us

    UW-W CLS Meet Your Faculty blog