Non-classroom area reservations (e.g. atrium area or computer labs) should be made through Joanna Stradusky in the Dean's Office.
All groups associated with the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater can reserve rooms during Hyland Hall normal operating hours. Your event may not be able to be accommodated during busy instructional hours. For up-to-date building hours, please look on our website at www.uww.edu/cobe.
Only groups associated with the College of Business and Economics can reserve rooms during hours that Hyland Hall is closed. Exceptions to this guideline must be approved by the Building Supervisor, Associate Dean, or Dean. A designated instructor, staff member or approved supervisor must be present during the entire time the building is requested to be open, not just during the event time. Please contact the Dean's Assistant if supervisor approval is needed.
Hyland Hall does not have sufficient staff to set up for events. We can provide access to 10 rectangular tables and 20 round tables for events. We can also provide table seating for participants. Event Coordinators are responsible for the set-up and tear-down of tables and chairs in general seating areas. Please coordinate tables and chairs with Joanna at least one week prior to your event.
The maintenance staff has posted the following guidelines for event participants:
- Ask Alan Goytowski (email@example.com) for extra garbage cans (if needed) one week in advance (Note: if needed, extra garbage bag liners are placed at the bottom of each garbage can.)
- Use two people to move tables so they don't drag on the floor.
- Place all table and chairs back in their original places at the conclusion of the event.
- Clean up after yourself and your event participants.
- Contact Joanna Stradusky with any questions about your reservation.
Please DO NOT:
- Use tape on whiteboards.
- Use tape on walls or doors.
- Use any type of glue, paint or glitter. Stand on the desk, tables, chairs or window sills.
- Sit on desktops, tables or windowsills.
University Services Program Associate
College of Business & Economics
Hyland Hall 4300
Dr. Robert M. Schramm