Hyland Hawkcard Access


Your Hawkcard is your UW-Whitewater ID.  To obtain your initial Hawkcard, visit the Hawkcard office in room 250 of the University Center

Your photo for your Hawkcard will be taken at the University Center. If you have other photo needs or wish to have a professional photo taken, please contact CobeTech to schedule a photo session.

Once you have your Hawkcard, this ID can be used as a "debit" card, and also as electronic access to various resources in Hyland Hall and elsewhere on campus. Please see below for more information.

Faculty and staff who are members of the College of Business and Economics will have their Hawkcard id "assigned" to Hyland Hall - allowing 24x7 electronic access to the building, office, department office and respective lounge.

Faculty and staff should request additional access to Hyland rooms through their department supervisor.

Faculty may request that students have access to copiers and rooms through e-Access by selecting Hyland Room/Copier Access Request from the request form.

All student access is reset on or about June 1 each year.