Getting Started and Quick Reference Guides
Complete Getting Started and Quick Reference Guides can be found at the following links:
Instructions for accessing Voicemail
You can access your voice mail by following the directions below, or go to http://phone.uww.edu to manage your voice mail from the web.
- Press the Messages button on your phone.
- Select Voice Mail and press the Select soft key.
- Enter in your voice mail password followed by the # key using the number pad.
- To play your new message, press 1 on your keypad.
- Once in your message, you have the following options: Press 1 to repeat, Press 2 to save, Press 3 to delete, Press 5 to forward, Press 6 to mark message as new
Remote access Instructions for accessing Voicemail
- From an external phone, call your full UWW phone number.
- Once you reach the voice mail prompt, press the * (star) button using your number pad.
- Enter your 4 digit UWW extension when prompted to enter your ID and press #.
- Enter your voice mail password when prompted for your pin. Press # to continue.
You will now be entered into the voice mail system. Follow the prompts to manage your voice mail.
Instructions for Conference call (video)
- During a call, press the More soft key and then the Confrn soft key to open a new line and put the first
caller on hold.
- Dial the number of the next person.
- When the call connects, press the Confrn button again to add the new party to the existing call.
Instructions for Transferring call (video)
- While on a call, press the Transfer soft key.
- Dial the “transfer to” number.
- Wait for user to answer and then announce caller.
- Press the Transfer soft key again to transfer the call or press the End soft key to end the call. Press the Resume soft key to reconnect to the first caller.
Placing a Call on Hold (video)
- To place a call on hold while on the call: Press the Hold soft key.
- To retrieve a held call: Press the Resume soft key.
How to Forward a Call (video)
- During an active call, press the Transfer soft key. The call is placed on hold.
- Dial the number to which you want to transfer the call.
- Wait for the call to be answered, then speak to the transfer recipient notifying them that you will be transferring a call.
- Press the Transfer soft key button to complete the transfer.
Checking Missed Calls (video)
- Press the (Directories) button on your phone.
- Use the up/down arrows on the navigation pad to select missed, received, or placed calls. Press the Select soft key to continue.
- Use the up/down arrows on the navigation pad to scroll through your call history.
- Press the Dial soft key to return a call to the selected phone number.
- Press the Exit soft key to return to the main screen.
Redialing a Number (video)
- Lift the handset and press the Redial soft key.
- Press the Redial soft key to dial using the speakerphone.
Change your Outging Message (video)
- Pick up the handset on your phone and press the (Messages) button. Press the (messages) button directly to play voice mail over the speaker phone.
- Use the Up/Down arrow keys on the navigation pad to select Voice Mail.
- Press the Select soft key.
- Enter your voice mail password (pin) followed by #.
- From within the main voice mail box, press 4 to access setup options.
- Press 1 to change your greeting.
Dial 911 from any phone. You do not need to dial 9 first to get an outside line, however dialing 9-911 will also connect you to emergency services.
For non-emergency reporting, dial (262) 472-4660 and press 1 at the menu.