- Students with less than 24 credits are advised within the Academic Advising & Exploration Center.
- Students with 24 + credits who are not yet eligible to register for upper division courses are advised within the College of Business and Economics Advising office in Hyland Hall 4300. This information is also available within your D2L account. If you have any questions about the advising process please call 262-472-4900. See the CoBE Advising site for more details.
- Upon admittance to the Department of Economics students are assigned an advisor, and are put on an advising hold. Once the student meets with the advisor, the advisor will send notification to have the hold taken off of the student account. Students are considered admitted to the Department of Economics when:
- The student is admitted into upper division courses (BBA)
- The student declares Economics as their major (BA and BS)
No additional advising meetings will be required, but students are encouraged to meet with their advisor regularly.
If you have questions, please contact the Department of Economics at 262-472-1361.