Economics Related LinksHere is a collection of economics links that will be useful for students in our classes:
Economic Link Sites (including blogs)
|UW Eau Claire||UW Green Bay||UW LaCrosse|
|UW Madison||UW Marathon||UW Milwaukee|
|UW Oshkosh||UW Parkside||UW Plattville|
|UW River Falls||UW Stevens Point||UW Superior|
Econbrowser - a great blog by James Hamilton from UCSD
Greg Mankiw's Blog - by Greg Mankiw at Harvard
Calculated Risk - by Bill McBride
Marginal Revolution - by Tyler Cowen and Alex Tabarrok at George Mason University
Economist's View - blog by Mark Thoma at University of Oregon
The Information Economy , a collection of documents by the economist Hal Varian , provides links to the economics of the internet, government resources, intellectual property, international economics, pricing, miscellaneous resources and policy and law
EcEdWeb provides comprehensive links to some of the best sites and texts in economics.
Dr. T's Econlinks.com provides a comprehensive, yet concise, index of useful links for Economists and anyone interested in Economics, Business and Finance.
US Department of Justice - Antitrust Division provides information about current antitrust filings.
The Bureau of Labor Statistics provides links to the economy at a glance, data, key search of BLS web pages, survey and programs, cost of living, price indexes, statistical sites and research papers.
The U.S. Census Economic Indicators provides the latest indicators on U.S. international trade, manufacturing and trade, inventories, advance monthly retail sales, housing starts, manufacture's shipments and other indicators.
Many of the International Organizations have useful information at their Web or gopher sites. Here is a sampling:
National Statistics (UKdata)
American Economics Association
- official site of the American Economics Association, offering electronic editions of the American Economic Review, Journal of Economic Literature and Journal of Economic Perspectives to members.
- the internet site for economists
- Storehouse of Journal articles - 5 year lag.
National Bureau of Economics Research
- Great site listing recent working papers in Economics. Abstracts and paper downloads available - the place to see what people are currently working on.
QM & RBC Job Market - The Quantitiative Macro and RBC Job Market
Research Papers in Economics
- The largest bibliographic database dedciated to Economics, with over 325 000 items of research that can be browsed or searched, and over 225 000 items available for full download.
Resources for Economists
- a comprehensive site containing more than 1600 resources in 97 sections. Includes data, definition of economic terms, university listings, conference listings, organizations and associations, Blogs, and other stuff.
Royal Economic Society
- the UK version of JOE (EJOE)
Social Science Research Network (ERN - Economics Research Network)
- The Economics Research Network, part of the SSRN
Find a great link? E-Mail Us!