- Students with less than 24 credits are advised within the Academic Advising & Exploration Center.
- Students with 24 + credits who are not yet eligible to register for upper division courses are advised within the College of Business and Economics Advising office in Hyland Hall 4302. This information is also available within your D2L account. If you have any questions about the advising process please call 262-472-3216. See the CoBE Advising site for more details.
- After admission to the upper division courses, students are encouraged to see their advisors, but individual visits are not required. If you have questions, please contact:
- General Business: Assistant Dean Stephanie Douglas, 262-472-4900
- International Business: Dr. Andrew Ciganek, 262-472-6946
- Integrated Science and Business: Dr. Dennis Kopf , 262-472-1333
- Water Emphasis in the Integrated Science and Business Major: Dr. Matthew Winden, 262-472-1361