The Department of Information Technology & Supply Chain Management (IT/SCM) is developing students with advanced technological skills and problem solving abilities. Information technology is a crucial segment of any business or organization, and undergoes constant change. This degree provides approaches to continued learning and growth opportunities for all IT professionals. The IT major leads to promising careers for graduates as programmers, network systems or data communication analysts, or information systems developers.
The Department of Information Technology & Supply Chain Management offers an undergraduate Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) major. Students wishing to specialize can select either the Business Application Development, Business Analysis, or the Networking and Security emphasis:
Learn about our majors!
How does the Department of IT/SCM produce superior graduates?
- Active Student Organizations
- APICS (The Association for Operations Management)
- Association of Information Technology Professionals
- Association for Computing Machinery - Women in Computing
- Student opportunities for real-world experience in web development through the Wisconsin Center for Information Technology Services
The College of Business and Economics is accredited by AACSB International. Only 5% of business schools in the world have been able to obtain this highest standard of accreditation.
If you think a degree in IT/BE may be for you, you can: