The cost of attending UW-Whitewater for the MS Applied Economics program based on 2016-2017 academic year tuition rates is:
- Wisconsin Resident: $12,656.00 (Full tuition cost of all program courses)
- Non-Resident: $25,357.00 (Full tuition cost of all program courses)
- Students from Minnesota may be eligible for a reduced rate. Minnesota residents can participate by filing an application with the Minnesota Higher Education Services Office.
- Out of state students may be eligible for non-resident fee remission.
- Tuition does not include cost of lodging, meals, textbooks, or other supplies needed for the program.
The UW System sets tuition rates over the summer. Students may use the tuition calculator after summer 2014 for updated rates. Choose the "Graduate Business" status.
Graduate assistantships are available for students seeking financial assistance. The deadline for applicants who wish to be considered for graduate assistantships is February 15th. For more information about graduate assistantships, nonresident fee remission, and financial aid, please visit the Graduate School's page on Financial Assistance.
If you want to be considered for an assistantship you need to fill out the form at: http://www.uww.edu/gradstudies/financialaid/gradassist