UW-Whitewater offers its high-quality Bachelor of Business Administration degree 100% online to help you start your career in business or elevate your existing career. Offered through the College of Business and Economics, the online Bachelor of Business Administration can be completed with a General Business major or Marketing major entirely online, equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed in business industries. Employers are looking for well-educated business professionals to evaluate and respond to their organizations' opportunities and challenges. Learning online while you work enables you to immediately apply core business skills.
Is an online degree right for you?
- Have you always wanted to complete your undergraduate degree in business?
- Or maybe you already have a degree, but now you find that you need a business degree to further your career?
- Or perhaps you haven’t begun your college coursework yet, but an online degree seems to fit your needs?
Regardless of your personal situation, if you are interested in studying for a business degree, the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater’s online Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree can help you reach your goals. For additional questions and to speak with an advisor email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-472-4900.
- Earn your bachelor's degree online while keeping your job and managing your other responsibilities through UW-Whitewater's high quality program.
- Earn a degree accredited by the AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business.
- Apply transfer credits to the BBA degree requirements to help you finish your degree in a timely fashion.
- Learn in a challenging academic program guided by distinguished faculty and leading practitioners.
Tuition and Fees
For the 2015-2016 academic year, the online BBA program at UW-Whitewater is a superior value at $389 per credit, whether you are a Wisconsin resident, an out-of-state student, or international student and includes textbook rental. If you compare our tuition to other universities who prepare online classes, you will find that this per-credit price is a reasonable cost for a very high quality product.
What creates this value?
- Faculty lectures are recorded in a state-of-the-art media studio and included with each course.
- Textbook rental is included in the cost of tuition for undergraduate students through the University Bookstore
- You will only be taught by full-time faculty who are specifically trained for online teaching.
- All courses have been reviewed by an external team at Quality Matters.
- High levels of student/faculty interaction are standard.
- Helpdesk technical personnel are ready to assist online students if they encounter technology challenges.
UW-Whitewater students may apply for financial aid in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, or employment. All of these make up a "Financial Aid Package" and may be offered singly or in various combinations. Since funds are limited, priority for aid is based on financial need and how promptly applications are filed.