Why Choose UW-Whitewater
UW-Whitewater offers its high-quality Bachelor of Business Administration degree 100% online to help you start your career in business or elevate your existing career. Offered through the College of Business and Economics, the online BBA can be completed with a finance, general business, management or marketing major, equipping you with the skills and knowledge needed in business industries. Employers are looking for well-educated business professionals to evaluate and respond to their organizations' opportunities and challenges. Learning online while you work enables you to immediately apply core business skills.
Is an online degree right for you?
- Have you always wanted to complete your undergraduate degree in business?
- Or maybe you already have a degree, but now you find that you need a business degree to further your career?
- Or perhaps you haven’t begun your college coursework yet, but an online degree seems to fit your needs?
Regardless of your personal situation, if you are interested in studying for a business degree, the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater’s online BBA can help you reach your goals. For additional questions and to speak with an adviser, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-472-4900.
- Earn your bachelor's degree 100% online, while keeping your job and managing your other responsibilities.
- Earn a high-quality degree accredited by the AACSB International, the premier international accrediting agency for schools and colleges of business.
- Apply transfer credits to the BBA degree requirements to help you finish your degree in a timely fashion.
- Learn in a challenging academic program guided by distinguished faculty and leading practitioners.
Whether you are a Wisconsin resident, an out-of-state student, or international student, you will pay the same tuition and fees. UW-Whitewater students may apply for financial aid in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, or employment. All of these make up a "Financial Aid Package" and may be offered singly or in various combinations. Since funds are limited, priority for aid is based on financial need and how promptly applications are filed.
Example Online Course
Example Online Course Lectures