For the 2012-2013 academic year, the online BBA program at UW-Whitewater is a superior value at $389 per credit, whether you are a Wisconsin resident, an out-of-state student, or international student. If you compare our tuition to other universities who prepare online classes, you will find that this per-credit price is a reasonable cost for a very high quality product.
What creates this value?
- Faculty lectures are recorded in a state-of-the-art media studio and included with each course.
- You will only be taught by full-time faculty who are specifically trained for online teaching.
- All courses have been reviewed by an external team at Quality Matters.
- High levels of student faculty interaction are standard.
- Helpdesk technical personnel are ready to assist online students if they encounter technology challenges.
If you are mixing online and face-to-face classes in the same semester, you will pay the regular tuition and fees for face-to-face classes and then add on the per-credit online tuition to your traditional class tuition.
Going forward, tuition for the online classes will increase on a dollar-for-dollar basis with our face-to-face class tuition.
Textbook rental is included in the cost of tuition for undergraduate students through the University Bookstore in Moraine Hall. Students should verify what materials are needed with their instructor. The media content offered through each course is available online at no additional cost.
If you would like books mailed to you, please call 262-472-1302 for instructions.
UW-Whitewater students may apply for financial aid in the form of grants, loans, scholarships, or employment. All of these make up a “Financial Aid Package” and may be offered singly or in various combinations. Since funds are limited, priority for aid is based on financial need and how promptly applications are filed.